welcome

charmander Pictures, Images and Photos
My big name - ERIC / OI
Cried on 11th July 1995.
Currently studying at Admiralty Sec.
My results - Suckish.
Love me? I love u too.
Hate me? Fck off.
currently viewing ?
Click and i will love u.


Suckers !
2E4'09
Amanda
Bryan.C
Bryan.T
Clement
Debbie
Germaine
Gina
Gladys
Hanis
HuanFeng
Huiyi
MengEnn
Pyae
Sara
Sarah
Shaun
Shunhong
SoonHuat
Suu
Syafaie
Jasmine
Junquan
Junyong
Khengyuan
Qixuan
Weiheng
Zack
Zhihong

Merry Christmas ! :D

Went Orchard ytd. :)
With Hafiz, his cousin and fren.
Zack, Junyong, Huanfeng and Weiheng.
Watch Alvin and the chipmunks 2. <333
Quite nice lar.

After tat, we plan to walk till 12 - 1am.
But...
Human jam. :O
Jam dao sibei jialat sia. -_-
Ppl kip push here push thr.
Walao, then got 1 like 20+ yrs old de.
Cibai, kip knock onto me.
Then dunno who go step my slippers. _l_
Lucky nvr come out. :D

Jam dao liddat, who still got mood to walk ? -.-
So head towards ION.
Nb, see everyone go left.
We also follow, then bring us to opposite side.
*!^@!^%@#*&#
Heng thr got underpass..

Took MRT train.
Terminates at Yishun.
So i suggest stopping at Khatib 1st. :)
Went admiralty Macdonals.
Eat, chit chat.
Then suddenly everyone come my house. O_O
But Junyong wan go home..
Sad T_T
Come my house,
Chicken !
Zack and HF kip scold vulgarities.
Wtf ?
Next time i go ur house shout. -____-

They spam use my comp. :O
On 2 leh..
Waste my electricity T__T
I eat apple. :D :D
Damn sour, not ncie de. _l_

They went home at around 1.40am.
After they go off, i straight off all switch then slp. -_-
I nvr bath sia, wtf ?
Now still haven bath. :P
Later goin basketball.
Cyas ! Lunch-ing. :)