welcome

charmander Pictures, Images and Photos
My big name - ERIC / OI
Cried on 11th July 1995.
Currently studying at Admiralty Sec.
My results - Suckish.
Love me? I love u too.
Hate me? Fck off.
currently viewing ?
Click and i will love u.


Suckers !
2E4'09
Amanda
Bryan.C
Bryan.T
Clement
Debbie
Germaine
Gina
Gladys
Hanis
HuanFeng
Huiyi
MengEnn
Pyae
Sara
Sarah
Shaun
Shunhong
SoonHuat
Suu
Syafaie
Jasmine
Junquan
Junyong
Khengyuan
Qixuan
Weiheng
Zack
Zhihong

School so fun. :D

1st day of sch. <3
Best.
Most fun. :D :D
Sean set beside me. -_-
He okok bah.. but then kip talk to me de. :/
I ignore him, then he emo. :D

Err,
i dunno wad to write. -.-
Monday to thursday de all forget le. O_O
Okay, friday.
CCA..
Then straight go basketball.
Greenwood, then yellow court.

Ytd went basketball agn. :O
Funny siol, when goin home.
I pei Hf and Zack dinner @ admiralty.
When they walking home, near the 913 bus stop thr.
Cibai, stupid Hf suddenly like scare us liddat.
He look behind, then say ''EH !"
Somemore quite loud.
I look behind,
_I_
Got 1 leaf roll to us.
............
Scare us sia.

Then at the carpark.
My turn to own. <3
When we walking up the slope,
and reaching the top.
Before reaching cnt see the top top thr mar,
then juz nice, reach le i shout "WEI !"
HAHA, ZACK JUMPED !
Hf like suddenly turn his head.
FUNNY SIA ZACK,
then he go kick me. -_-

Anw i now very guai leh. :)
I only use comp on weekends.
Somemore i use very less.
Super less i mean.
Or wadever la. -.-
Ytd use less than 1hr. :)

Hw nvr do.
Jialat. -.-
Might be goin Seoul Garden lunch later.
Who wanna go ?? :D